HiCz™ Monocrystalline Systems
Enabling the transition to higher efficiencies and lower costs than today’s batch CZ.
GT's HiCz™ monocrystalline furnace optimizes the production of p-type and n-type monocrystalline silicon based on proprietary continuously-fed growth technology. The HiCz™ furnace delivers significant improvements in cost, yield and quality over today’s batch CZ tools.
HiCz™ features include:
- Simultaneous feeding, growing, doping
- High growth rates
- “Unlimited” charge size
- Stable hot zone and thermal conditions
- p-type and n-type growth capability
HiCz™ key benefits:
- Higher yield: more useable crystal per kg of silicon
- Higher throughput: more useable crystal per hour
- Uniform interstitial oxygen
- Higher and more uniform minority carrier lifetime
- Uniform resistivity independent of dopant
- Lower hot zone costs per kilogram of ingot